Recovery Point West Virginia provides several recovery programs to clients across West Virginia at NO COST. The organization relies on grants, donations, and fundraising to offer our programs to individuals in need. Our goal is to help individuals find lasting recovery from substance use disorders.
The organization provides a long-term, residential recovery program based on the social model of recovery. We offer drop-in recovery coaching services and transitional recovery residences through HER Place at Recovery Point programs. Recovery Point WV programs follow the 12-Step model of Alcoholics Anonymous to help clients find lasting recovery. We also offer board-recognized Peer Recovery credential training at no cost to those with a desire to become certified. Recovery Point WV works to promote hope and recovery across the state.
Recovery Point West Virginia consists of:
- A 100-bed men's long-term facility in Huntington
- A 62-bed men's long-term facility in Bluefield
- A 92-bed women's long-term facility in Charleston
- A drop-in recovery coaching service at HER Place in Huntington
- A 9-bed transitional recovery residence for women in Huntington
- A board-recognized Peer Recovery credential training program
Recovery Point West Virginia's long-term recovery program graduates maintain a 68 percent sobriety rate one year after graduating the program. Please contact us to learn more about what we offer in your community.