Year End Giving 2016
Nearly everyone in our state and across the nation is personally touched by the disease of addiction. Recovery Point West Virginia is a rapidly-expanding 501(c)3 organization that strives to stop the current public health crisis facing the state. We provide several types of recovery programs to individuals in need at NO COST to the client. We believe recovery is possible. We believe we can create a thriving recovery community. We need your support to continue to provide vital recovery services to members of our community. Donate today to support our life-saving programs.
Several types of support for the organization are accepted.
- Cash donations are accepted online with a credit card or by cash or check at our administrative office at 900 20th Street Huntington, WV 25703.
- In-kind Services – We accept and encourage donations of in-kind services to our organization. Contact the Development Office at 304-523-4673 for more information.
- Household Items – Our programs provide all basic needs for our clients and we consistently need personal hygiene items, household items, cleaning supplies, and paper products. For an up-to-date list, please check our Facebook page notes section.
- Volunteer – We need people like you to give their time and talents to our organization to make our programs successful. Contact us to see how you can help today.
- Recovery Point West Virginia accepts gifts of stock, real estate, property, testamentary gifts, and endowments. Please contact Development Director Lara Lawson at [email protected] to arrange these types of donations.
We invite you to visit a Recovery Point West Virginia program near you soon to learn more about our organization. Please contact us at 304-523-4673 to reach any of our locations and schedule a tour.